Existing Ticket Holders for all UTSS Events
How do I transfer my ticket/s?
I can't make the rescheduled UTSS dates, how do I register for a refund?
Please proceed to the Ticket Holder Form button on the previous page. Ensure you complete the form in full, for the city you hold tickets for and submit
Time limits apply for refund requests, so act fast:
ADELAIDE ONLY - Refund requests must be submitted before 5pm local time 1 December, 2021.
ALL OTHER EVENTS OUTSIDE OF ADELAIDE - Refund requests must be submitted before 5pm local time 15 December, 2021.
I can't find the email with instructions on how to transfer my tickets, what do I do?
When will my refund request be processed?
Refund request registration ends at latest 15 December, 2021.
- Refunds will be processed from 31 January, 2022 or sooner with some refunds having already been processed.
- You will receive an email from Eventbrite when your refund has been processed, please allow up to ten (10) business days after receiving the email for the funds to arrive in your account.
I’ve requested a refund but I know that card has expired or doesn’t exist anymore...
All refunds must be directed back to the original purchase method.
If that card has expired or been cancelled, the refund will bounce back to the ticket provider, who will then be in contact with you directly via email to arrange updated or alternative arrangements.
Once the refund has been issued and bounces back, the typical time frame for you to be contacted by the ticket provider would be within seven (7) days (time frames may vary).
I have more than 1 ticket order I want to transfer what do I do?
We can help you with that! Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which city you have tickets for and how many ticket orders you would like to transfer and we will reply with the information we need you to provide.
I didn't request a refund before the refund request closing date, what happens?
Should you miss the closing date for requesting a ticket refund we will assume you're ready to rock at UTSS2022 and will re-issue your tickets via email for March 2022.
See you at the show!
Refund Request Closure dates:
ADELAIDE ONLY - 5pm local time 1 December, 2021
ALL OTHER EVENTS OUTSIDE OF ADELAIDE - 5pm local time 15 December, 2021.
Why aren't LIVE playing at UTSS2022?
We wish LIVE were playing at UTSS2022 too!
We would love nothing more than to have LIVE back on our festival line-up!
We hope to bring LIVE to Australia for a future tour so please make sure you have signed up to our newsletter so that you don't miss any future tour announcements or updates.
Will my tickets be reissued for the March 2022 dates?
All UTSS tickets purchased prior to November 2021 when our rescheduled tour dates were announced to take place in March 2022 will be reissued by either Ticketmaster or Ticketek depending on which event you will be attending.
Your reissued tickets will be emailed to you by the our ticketing partner during December/January, once the transfer process has been completed! So don't fret - you'll have your March 2022 tickets well in advance of the tour.
I registered to transfer my tickets to the March 2022 dates, when will they arrive?
Thanks for that!
Your reissued March 2022 tickets will be emailed to you by the relevant ticketing partner for the show you will be attending. You will receive your emailed tickets during December/January (after the registration and transfer process is completed for all cities).
I can't find my Eventbrite tickets? What do I do?
The easiest way to locate your tickets is to log into your Eventbrite account.
- Please ensure that you use the email address which was used at the time of purchasing your tickets if you've changed email accounts since then and check for any spelling errors you may have inadvertently typed.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE THE NEW DATES FOR UTSS?
Under The Southern Stars has been rescheduled to perform 12 events in various locations from 11 March 2022 until 27 March 2022.Please see event details pages for the UTSS2022 event in your town.
WILL THE SAME LINE UP PLAY AT UTSS2022?
Our headliners are confirmed (and they are the same!) BUSH, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS and CHEAP TRICK….plus the addition of one more newly announced international band – BLACK REBEL MOTORCYLCE CLUB!
Line-ups vary, please see event details page for complete line-up listing at the UTSS2022 event in your town.
ARE MY ORIGINAL / EXISTING UTSS TICKETS VALID FOR THE MARCH 2022 DATES?
Yes, all existing tickets are 100% valid for our March 2022 dates but all Eventbrite tickets will need to be transferred over to either Ticketmaster or Ticketek depending on the venue.
We’ve sent emails to all ticket purchasers with relevant information, so please check your inbox (and your spam folder) and respond ASAP so we can get you out a fresh set of tickets ASAP!
WHERE DO I BUY TICKETS FOR UTSS?
Right here at our website is the best place to start, always!
Ticketmaster, Ticketek and FringeTix (Adelaide events only) are our official ticketing partners.
Please only purchase your UTSS tickets from our official ticketing partners to avoid a scam.
Tickets purchased from unofficial Ticketing outlets or websites/apps will not be valid for entry.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE UTSS VIP TICKETS?
Truly VIP inclusions^ of course, VIP ticket prices vary per location, visit the event page for the UTSS event in your town and follow the ticket link to your VIP UTSS experience and pricing:
- Event Entry
- VIP Area (dedicated)
- VIP Bar (dedicated). Drinks not included.
- VIP Toilets (dedicated)
- VIP fast tracked entry (separate from GA entry)
- Grazing table for allocated time period (canpes etc)
^Inclusions may vary at each location and may be subject to change.
WHAT CAN I BRING TO UTSS ON SHOW DAY?
Otherwise known as banned or not-permitted items
BANNED Items that are NOT allowed to be brought to UTSS events:
- Any bags larger than an A4 sized piece of paper.30cm x 20cm.
- Inflatable chairs, tents, sun shelters, large esky's, hard cased cooler bags. Low rise, foldable camp chairs are permitted at certain UTSS outdoor events such as MAITLAND, HASTINGS, ADELAIDE visit the event details page for the city you are attending for current updates.
- Esky’s or food bags/lunch boxes/cooler bags of any kind. UTSS will have an array of food vendors catering to all dietary requirements within reason on site.
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile.
- Alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks or illegal substances of any kind.
- Cans and bottles of any sort (1 x sealed clear plastic bottles of water per person; no larger than 500ML excepted).
- Liquids including but not limited to accelerants, e-cigarette liquids, hand sanitiser, perfumes/ fragrances. There will be hand sanitiser stations on site at UTSS.
- Cameras with a detachable lens, telephoto lens or a lens that extends more than 5cm from the body of the camera. Flash photography is not permitted.
- Recording devices including iPads / tablets or any mobile phone measuring greater than 9 inches.
- Umbrellas, aerosols or sunshades - even if it’s raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
- Chains and any studded or spiked wrist / neck bands/ studded belts, shoes or other apparel.
- Glow sticks and other such illuminating objects
- Selfie Sticks/Go-Pro Sticks / Monopods or Tripods
- Bicycles, skateboards / skates, boogie boards, milk/bread crates, water pistols
- Banners, posters, flags (no poles) or signs larger than 30cm x 30cm (content must not be offensive in nature)
- Drones and or other remote controlled devices
- Megaphone, horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or any type of noise making devices
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers.
- Laser Pointers, permanent marker / felt type pens, scissors or aerosol canisters.
- Chewing Gum.
- Flyers, stickers or any other promotional material not authorised by the Promoter.
- Motorbike helmets, balaclavas.
- No food to be brought into the event.
- Animals (excluding service animals).
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
- Metal water bottles.
- Glass – this includes drinking glasses, jars or any other containers or items made of glass.
- Any other items considered illegal or dangerous.
- There will be a security check at the entry gate and prohibited items will be confiscated, Under The Southern Stars takes no responsibility for confiscated items.
We thank you for working with us to make UTSS as safe and enjoyable as possible for everyone who attends!
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN WITH ME TO UTSS OR ANY GUESTS AGED UNDER 18 YEARS OLD?
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN WITH ME TO UTSS?
All UTSS2022 events are strictly 18+. You must be aged 18 years or over in order to attend and you must have valid ID to present with you at entry. All persons not aged 18 or over will not be permitted to attend.
MY SON/DAUGHTER TURNS 18 THE DAY AFTER THE UTSS SHOW IN MY TOWN, CAN THEY STILL COME WITH ME?
No, sorry. UTSS2022 events are all strictly 18+ and attendees must be aged 18 years or over on event day to be permitted entry.
ARE UTSS EVENTS ALL AGES?
No, sorry. UTSS2022 events are all strictly 18+ and attendees must be aged 18 years or over on event day to be permitted entry.
FESTIVAL PLANNING – SHOWTIMES & VENUE/SITE MAPS
PLAY TIMES & SITE MAPS
Will you be posting band playtimes and site maps for each city before the UTSS event in my town?
Yes we definitely will. Keep checking back here and on the news page – they’re usually published two weeks before the UTSS event in your town.
WHAT IS THE UTSS COMPANION CARD POLICY?
Holders of a National or State issued Companion Card may request a Companion Ticket equivalent to the ticket type held by the person with a disability. Upon approval of request, UTSS will issue companions a Complimentary Ticket to the event to accompany a person with a disability.
To request a Companion Card Ticket for #UTSS2022 events sold by Ticketmaster (all events except Sydney and Melbourne) please see info at see info at www.ticketmaster.com.au
The best way to book a companion ticket for a Ticketek ticketed event (Quodos Bank Arena Sydney & Margaret Court Arena Melbourne) is via the Ticketek Accessible Seating Form here or by phoning them on 1300 665 915.
Qudos Bank Arena Sydney – there are various channels available for customers with accessible needs to book their tickets, including companion tickets. For Qudos Bank Arena, these options are listed on the Ticketek webpage under “how to buy accessible tickets” (jut under the green “find tickets” button) https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=UNDERTHE20
Alternatively, for customers looking to purchase tickets to UTSS2022 Qudos Bank Arena, can contact us on (02) 8765 4321, and select Option 4 on the menu.
FOOD AND MARKET STALLS
How do I apply to become a food vendor or a retailer in the UTSS Village at the outdoor event in my town?
Keep checking back here and on the news page.
We expect that we will be calling out for food vendors and the coolest of market stall retailers (for our festival events) during mid to late January 2022!
WHAT IF I HAVE MISSED THE CUT OFF DATE TO READ THE EMAIL YOU SENT ME AND COMPLETE MY PREFERENCES FOR UTSS2022?
Don’t worry we won’t leave you stranded - if we haven’t had a response from the UTSS ticket purchaser by 15 December 2021 we will automatically re-issue your UTSS2022 tickets to you via email.
Your re-issued tickets will be issued by one of our official ticketing partners, depending on your ticket location directly to your inbox (Ticketmaster and Ticketek are UTSS2022’s official ticketing partners + FringeTix in Adelaide only). See you at the show!
I HAVE BOUGHT FLIGHTS AND BOOKED ACCOMMODATION FOR THE EARLIER DATES BUT CAN’T GET A REFUND. WHAT CAN I DO?
We understand that many of our patrons have already made plans and we trust that local accommodation and travel providers will act in the best interests of all to accommodate these changes without penalty.
I’M IN A BAND. IS THERE AN APPLICATION FORM FOR BANDS TO PLAY AT UTSS EVENTS?
No, sorry. All UTSS artists are hand-picked by the event producers.
Sign up and follow us though, because as we grow in the coming years things may vary slightly!
WHAT ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURE WILL YOU BE TAKING TO ENSURE ALL UTSS2022 EVENTS ARE COVID SAFE?
In conjunction with key agencies, State and Federal authorities, we will be developing our COVID safe plans for each of our 2022 events. Requirements will vary by location as stipulated by relevant authorities. Health and safety are our number one priority, we will be working with and taking direction from the health and government authorities, ensuring we are compliant across all areas. Rest assured we have the best possible team in place to work with authorities in making all UTSS events COVID safe events.
As we draw closer to each event date, final and current Covid safe event requirements will be communicated with all patrons via email so that you are ready to rock at the UTSS event in your town on show day. Please also check back here at our website on the relevant event page for any updates as they become available and of course, make sure you are following us @utssconcerts on Facebook and Instagram and that you have signed up to our newsletter here on our website so that you never miss an update
WILL UTSS2022 BE A FULLY VAXXED EVENT?
This will be dependent on the ruling from the relevant authorities at each UTSS event location during March 2022 at the UTSS event in your town.
Keep checking back here and on the news and event pages, we’ll share all information with you as it becomes available.
ARE WE ALLOWED TO DANCE?
UTSS will keep patrons informed of the Covid safety measurements right here at our website. Keep an eye out for updates here on our site as well as on our social media sites and subscribe to our newsletter via our website to receive relevant and regular updates.
COVID19 CONDITIONS - TICKETMASTER and TICKETEK
UTSS MELBOURNE MARGARET COURT ARENA + UTSS SYDNEY QUDOS BANK ARENA
TICKETEK – COVID19 CONDITIONS
This event will be run in accordance with applicable State and Federal Government public health directions, orders, regulations or guidance associated with COVID-19 in place at the time of the event, which are fluid and may change at any time. These requirements may include but are not limited to proof of vaccination, QR Code Check In, mask wearing and possibly other measures enforced by relevant authorities. Unless required by applicable law, refunds may not be provided as a result of changes to any public health directions, orders, regulations or guidance associated with COVID-19 that alter the conditions of the event.
ALL OTHER #UTSS2022 EVENTS
TICKETMASTER – COVID19 SPECIAL CONDITIONS
This event will be run in accordance with applicable Government directions, orders, regulations or guidance associated with COVID-19 in place at the time of the event, which are fluid and may change. These requirements may include but are not limited to proof of vaccination, QR Code Check In and possibly other measures enforced by the relevant government authorities. Unless required by applicable law, refunds will not be required as a result of following the conditions of or changes to any applicable Government directions, orders, regulations or guidance associated with COVID-19.