MELBOURNE - 16TH MARCH
WHERE ARE MY TICKETS?
You have mail! We have now sent an email with details on how to access your new Melbourne event tickets, but we know that for some of you our emails may end up in your spam folder (please check your spam/junk folders if you do not see our email in your inbox).
Please click this MELBOURNE TICKET ACCESS LINK for information on how to access your tickets.
Please also note that is you have RECENTLY elected to transfer to the Melbourne event, you will not have received an email from us. We'll be email you shortly with your access details, once your tickets are uploaded by Ticketek.
VENUE HEALTH REQUIREMENTS:
- Attendees aged 18+ must have received two or more doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine, or have valid proof of medical exemption, to attend events at MCA.
- Guests will be required to provide proof of vaccination (or exemption) to enter the venue.
- You can add your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Services Victoria app through MyGov or the Express Medicare Plus App.
- Proof of vaccination can also be shown through the Medicare app, or your smartphone wallet. You can also present a printed copy of your digital certificate or immunisation history statement, or evidence of a valid exemption.
- Due to vaccination and check-in requirements, arrive early to avoid queuing and delays.
- All guests must check-in prior to entry using the QR codes at their designated gate. Manual check-in will be available for guests without a smartphone.
- Guests will no longer be required to wear a mask when attending events at M&OP. We will continue to strongly recommend that guests wear a mask in areas where they cannot keep 1.5m from others.
- Do not attend if you have tested positive to COVID-19, are a close contact or are required to isolate as directed by the Victorian Department of Health.
- Physical distancing of 1.5 metres should be observed throughout the venue wherever possible, including when queueing, using venue facilities and moving about the venue.
- MCA is now operating in a totally cashless environment.
- When exiting, please wait for the rows closest to the exits to depart first.
CHANGE MY TICKETS
We can still arrange to transfer your tickets to an alternative venue if required. Please complete this March Ticket Transfer form to arrange that: this must be submitted prior to 5pm EST, March 10th, 2022
PLEASE ensure that you check back on your chosen event via the Ticket Updates page 2 days before the event, so that you can obtain your ticket access details!
UNABLE TO ATTEND:
If you are unable to attend this event, there are a couple of options for you.
1) We can transfer your tickets to an alternative venue. Please refer to the "Change My Tickets" information above to arrange that.
2) We can register you to receive tickets of equal value to our next UTSS Event, currently pencilled in for late 2022 / early 2023. Please complete this Register Next Event form to do that: this must be submitted prior to 5pm EST, March 10th, 2022
Please note that our refund request window closed at 5pm on December 15th, 2021. We advised our refund policy via emails sent to the addresses associated with ticket purchases, our website, links posted on social media and a reminder email the day prior. Please let us know via the above links if we can assist with ticket transfers or registration for our next event. Thank you.